ComponentGeek Mobile Device Repair Services
iPhone 5, 5S, 5C REPAIRS
How to tell what model iPod, iPad, or iPhone Click here.
$75 – replace iPhone 5S & 5C cracked screen (includes new glass screen and LCD)
$65 – replace iPhone 5 cracked screen (includes new glass screen and LCD)
$55 – replace iPhone 4 & 4S cracked screen (includes new glass screen and LCD)
$50 – replace power button (includes new volume/power flex cable)
$40 – replace speaker only
$20 – replace home button only
$25 – replace camera only
$20 – replace battery only
For iPhone 6 or 6 plus email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
– iPod repair prices (for iPod Touch 1,2,3,4,5, iPod Nano, iPod classic)
Fee below does not include parts (pricing depends on the model). How to tell what model iPod, iPad, or iPhone Click here.
$60 – replace cracked front glass digitizer & LCD
NOTE: If you are getting your iPod cracked glass replaced and have other parts that are not working you will only be charged a total of $60 for labor (not including parts).
– iPad repair prices (for iPad 1,2,3,4 iPad Mini, Air)
NOTE: How to tell what model iPod, iPad, or iPhone Click here.
$120 – replace cracked front glass
$100 – replace speaker only
$100 – replace home button only
$100 – replace camera only
$100 – replace power button only
$100 – replace docking port only
$100 – replace battery only
– Droid repair prices (vary depending on model)
Note: For Droid screen repairs, I will need the EXACT model number to find out if the parts are available.
Please find out what your model number is: Click here.
Few Important Notes
Before agreeing to have your device repaired please answer the following questions:
1. Is there anything else besides the cracked screen that is not working (i.e. home button, not syncing, unable to restore, volume button). Any other issues not working need to be addressed prior to the repair.
2. Is the LCD damaged in addition to your cracked screen? If there is discoloration, or dark or white spots or stripes, then the LCD screen underneath the cracked glass has to be replaced (as well as the cracked digitizer glass). This will vary depending on model. For instance most iPod and iPhone screen replacement parts come with a new LCD screen.
If you’re ready to have your device repaired, please make sure it is fully backed up (to iCloud or your computer) and please disable any passcode locks so I can verify all functions work properly after the repair.
I will need to know the following
- EXACT model number. How to tell what model iPod, iPad, or iPhone Click here. How to tell the model number of your Droid. Click here.
- What color the device is?
- Who the carrier is (if applicable)?
Any devices I am unable to repair will not be charged for diagnostic or labor.
To schedule a repair please email me at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like to schedule a repair, fill out the form below! Thank you for visiting!